Hãy luôn nhớ cảm ơn và vote 5*
nếu câu trả lời hữu ích nhé!
1. Select input / Text hold
In TV mode: Press to select the input of the connected device.
In text mode: Press to hold the current page.
2. Press to turn on the TV or turn off the TV (standby mode).
3. DIGITAL / ANALOG: Switch between digital and analogue mode. When viewing images from connected equipment, press to return to the last viewed TV mode.
4. Exit: Exit the current screen or close the application.
5. The number keys.
6. Display text information.
7. Display two images simultaneously.
8. The buttons that assign special functions, press or hold to use.
9. HELP: Displays help from the TV's user guide.
10. Change the image display aspect ratio.
11. TV: Return to the TV view.
12. ACTION MENU: Displays a list of features in the context.
13. GUIDE: Display digital program guide.
14. Display information / text.
15. Click to select / confirm the highlighted item, and move the cursor.
16. HOME: Display the Home Menu of the TV. (See also: how to use the HOME button)
17. BACK: Return to the previous screen.
18. DISCOVER: Display content search. (See also: how to use the DISCOVER button)
19. Forward and backward between two channels or input.
20. Switch channels up / down.
21. Increase / decrease the volume.
23. Install subtitles.
24. AUDIO: Press to change dual sound mode.
For digital mode, press to change the language for the program currently being viewed.
25. Operate the connected compatible device.
26. FOOTBALL: Football view. (See also: how to use the FOOTBALL button)
27. SYNC MENU: Click to display the BRAVIA Sync Menu to use a device that is compatible with the connected BRAVIA Sync.
Hãy giúp mọi người biết câu trả lời này thế nào?