1. Last but not______________, I'd like to thank all the catering staff.
A. least B. less C. little D. lessen
2. Finding a parking spot right in front of the store was a ___________of luck.
A. pot B. stroke C. can D. bottle
3. She doesn't talk much, but still waters _________deep - she's incredibly thoughtful.
A. come B. go C. run D. flow
4. After making mistakes in the past, he decided to turn over a new ___________and start fresh.
A. flag B. leaf C. petal D. paper
5. Instead of throwing them away, he repurposed odds and ________ into a creative art project.
A. pieces B. bits C. ends D. bobs
10. Her teacher was ______________ at how quickly she came up with the answer.
A. surprisingly B. surprise C. surprised D. surprising