B. III. Choose the best answer to complete the sentences.
examined the students on the previous lesson.
2. They borrowed 10 books in total from the
A. teacher's room
C. science lab
B. school library
D. computer room
3. Students can learn biology by planting vegetables and flowers in the school
4. The majority of_
schools in America require an IQ test for admission.
helps to find good candidates for admission at a school.
with a break for Tet holiday.
lesson for that unit.
6. The academic year has two
and chat, play, or have food together.
take the marker or chalk and start
C. student's book
more than 10 times in a term.
7. Each unit has five regular lessons and a
8. After the two periods we take a
9. It takes time for students to stand up, come to the
B. teacher's desk
10. Parents in the UK will be fined £120 if their child
B. on time
C.I. Fill in each blank with a preposition of place: at, in or on.
1. Some students are waiting
2. That man is living
3. What are you hiding
4. You can buy your stamps
5. Can you put all your
6. Look! Your pen is
the bus stop.
that chest of drawers?
the post office.
the floor over there.