Ai có file đáp án/trang web có đáp án đề này cho mình xin với ạ!
Mình chỉ cần link thôi ạ k cần giải ạ
IOE K8 SỐ: 05 (200 câu)
1. The ASEAN / 1967./ was / established / in /
2. At school we had a long discussion about the best way to _ _ _ _ _ a foreign language.
3. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently:
A. noses B. misses C. glasses D. mixes
4. Buy is an irre_ _ _ _ r verb. It changes into bought in the past form.
5. John asked me _ _ I was interested in any kind of sports.
6. Choose the part that needs correction in the following sentence: This is the first time I took part in the flower-arranging contest.
A. is B. took C. in D. flower-arranging
7. the newspaper to/ in the entertainment of/ You must look/ find out what/ films are showing./
8. an increase in road accidents./ because there has been/ Doctors and nurses/ have been working/ under great pressure/
9. My uncle is a heavy smoker. He gets ... a lot.
A. used to smoke B. used to smoking C. use to smoke D. use to smoking
We enjoyed the hot summer days in the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
11. The city theater ... in 1900.
A. was built B. built C. has been built D. will be built
12. A piece of paper is really _ _ _ _ up of tiny fibers, unlike a piece of material.
There was a scary big _ _ _ _ _ on Christmas Day.
14. to his office./ took him/ It/ half an hour/ to drive/
15. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently:
A. score B. household C. phone D. total
16. ___ happens when water in lakes, rivers and oceans is polluted.
A. Air pollution B. Water pollution C. Soil pollution D. Food pollution
17. _ _ meet people, the Web is generally a very friendly place.
18. Glasses, bottles and vases are glassware, arent _ _ _ _ ?
19. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently:
A. buffalo B. pull C. struture D. uncle
20. In 2019, more than 1,300 tourists ____ through Sary-Mogol.
A. pass B. had passed C. passed D. have passed
21. You learn a foreign language to be _ _ _ _ to communicate with the people who speak it.
22. Duringthewar / the enemy./ their lands / were occupied / by /
23. Find the word that has a different stress pattern:
A. capital B. secondary C. continue D. currency
24. Tim doesnt love comedies any _ _ _ _ _ _ .
25. The city library _ _ _ closed so I didnt borrow any books.
26. _ _ _ _ _ day of the week is the Schools festival day?
27. The professor gave an interesting on the global climates.
A. talk B. tell C. speak D. say
28. We say chicken c_ _ _ and buffalo shed.
29. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently.
A. Internet B. access C. invent D. respond
30. The policemen are happy ______ the kids safe and sound now.
A. finding B. to find C. have found D. to be found
31. Where will you go _ _ New Years Day?
32. Katy is surprised _ _ the way Vietnamese people make banh chung.
33. Rewrite the sentence with the same meaning: What she fancy doing is to ride a bike around the park in the afternoon. --> What she is ___.
A. doing is to ride a bike around the park in the afternoon B. keen on doing is to ride a bike around the park in the afternoon C. doing is ride a bike around the park in the afternoon D. liking is to ride a bike around the park in the afternoon
34. Lan is really interested in to music on the FM radio.
A. listen B. listens C. listening D. to listen
35. finishing the assignment on / Blake reminded / me / time./ of /
36. Which word has different stress pattern?
A. delightful B. equation C. stomach D. material
What is the most difficult for young children to learn to play the musical instrument like violin or guitar?
A. Where to put the fingers B. How to remember all musical notes C. Where to buy music books D. How to concentrate on playing the musical instrument
38. not to / told me / My father / go / too far./
39. I ... in England for a few weeks now.
A. has been staying B. am staying C. have been staying D. stay
40. The teacher tells us to fill in the miss_ _ _ information in the report.
41. her / to him./ He asked / describe / me to /
42. can grow/ potatoes/ in/ People/ this farm./
43. We watched a television program ... Little flowers last night.
A. call B. called C. calling D. calls
44. Before ... this article I heard about the incident from my friends.
A. read B. reading C. to read D. to reading
45. John is ... kind boy that everyone likes him.
A. so B. such C. very D. such a
46. Please dont play your music _ _ loudly.
The hens and cocks live in the _ _ _ _ .
48. your aunt?/ Did the dressmaker / dress for / and make the / buy material /
49. an interesting / last / There was / night./ quiz on /
50. I dont like pop music. My sister doesnt like it ....
A. neither B. either C. too D. so