1 Finish the sentences with either the present simple or the present continuous.
1. I (write) to you to tell you how much I (miss) you.
2. Jack is away on business, so I (look after) his dog.
3. Nam always (look) untidy. He (wear) dirty jeans now.
4. I can't answer the phone now. I (cook) the dinner.
5. Excuse me, you (read) your newspaper? Could I borrow it?
6. What do people in your family (do) in the evening?
làm sao vậy mọi người help mình với hmuhmu
Hãy luôn nhớ cảm ơn và vote 5*
nếu câu trả lời hữu ích nhé!
1.I am writting to you to tell you how much I miss you.
2.Jack is away on business, so I am looking after his dog.
3.Nam always looks untidy. He is wearing dirty jeans now.
4.I can't answer the phone now. I am cooking the dinner.
5.Excuse me, you are you reading your newspaper? Could I borrow it?
6.What do people in your family do in the evening?
Hãy giúp mọi người biết câu trả lời này thế nào?