I) Complete the sentences with the correct form or tense of the verbs in brackets: (2ms)
1-Mr. Nam (teach) English here since he (leave) university.
2-They advised him .............( be) careful and.(not cross) the street against the red lights.
3 -Those children enjoy . (take ) a leisurely bicycle ride to the countryside for the weekend after.(finish) a hard working week
4-Its difficult for my American friend (get) used to .. (eat) with chopsticks.
5. It took me 2 hours (do) this work.
6. They spend all morning (learn) their lessons.
7. Dont forget (post) my letter.
8. When.. you (start) learning English? Two years ago.
9. You dont mind (look after..the baby, do you?
10. Most people prefer (spend) .money to (earn) it.
11. He made me (repeat) ..his instruction (make) .sure that I understood all
12. He decided (put).. broken glass on top of his wall (prevent) boys from(climb) ..over it. He (practice)_______________ the piano every day.
13. She tried to avoid(answer) ..my questions.
14. I think it (rain). The sky is so cloudy
15. We (have). a party next Sunday. Would you like (come).?