1. It is estimated that about 640 women remain illiterate in world, mostly in developing countries.
A. a B. an C. the D. X
2. Did you read book I lent you last week.
A. a / the B. the / the C. the / X D. X / X
3. I went by train to . West of England.
A. X / a B. X / the C. X / X D. the / the
4. We visited Canada and . United States.
A. an B. a C. X D. the
5. I fell in love with him because of his kind nature.
A. a B. the C. X D. an
6. .. schooling is compulsory in Australia between .ages of six and seventeen.
A. The / X B. A / an C. X / the D. The / an
7. In .most social situations , ..informality is appreciated.
A. X / X B. the / an C. a / the D. the / a
8. .love is ..very strong feeling of affection towards someone who you are romantically attracted to.
A. The / the B. The / X C. A / the D. X / a
9. London is . of England.
A. a capital B. capital C. one capital D. the capital