Hãy luôn nhớ cảm ơn và vote 5*
nếu câu trả lời hữu ích nhé!
1. My diaries and journals - Our memories tend to fade away as the ever-flowing stream of time passes us by. That's the reason why I want to treasure my memories of the youthful days filled with happiniess that I had, so that I don't forget how meaningful of a life I have lived.
2. The letters - Throughout my childhood, back when smartphones and the Internet weren't really a thing, I had a chance to write and receive lots of letters with my friends and my beloved ones. Those letters remind me of the great adventures, the beautiful memories I had with people I cherish.
3. Family photos - Family has always had a special place in my heart, and forever will that be. I love it when nostalgia kicks in as I see the pictures of myself and my family from long ago. Every photo was taken on some special occassion, just like a visual diary.
4. My first cellphone - I used to love listening to funky music, taking pictures and sending messages to my friends and family as well as capturing some silly moments of myself. I still remember spending nights and days chatting non-stop with my best friends about the silliest things we could find. Lots of wonderful memories I had with my first ever cellphone.
5. A message I wrote to my future self - This could be an interesting thing to keep. I would love to leave myself some pieces of advice or at least, tell a random story or just to rant about the stress things I am facing to at the moment. I sure would love to know how I would feel, years later, when I read that message.
Hãy giúp mọi người biết câu trả lời này thế nào?