37. He used the company for unfair .... (dismiss)
38. They are very ... of one another. (support)
39. Jim is very disorganized and not very .... (business)
40. You look rather .... Are you worried about something? (occupy)
41. When you travel into space, you can eat and drink in .... (weight)
42. The medical tests were ..., and will need to be repeated. (conclude)
43. His actions during the crisis were truly .... (praise)
44. Your life will change ... when you have a baby. (drama)
45. When he became a boss I found him rather .... (approach)
Part 3: Questions from 46 to 50. (1 point - 0.2/ each)
Each of the following sentences has an error. Find the errors and correct them.
46. The assumption that smoking has bad effects on our health have been proved.
47. Antarctic blue whales can be 100 foot long and weigh more than any dinosaur that ever lived.
48. It seems difficult for us having a trip abroad at the moment.
49. Japan is the country where occurs the most earthquakes in the world.
50. Fountain pens first became commercial available about a hundred years ago.