so, too, either, neither
Exercise 1 : Complete the sentence with too or either
Ex : - Hoa likes spinach, and her uncle ______________
Hoa likes spinach, and her uncle does, too
- Hoa doesnt like durian. He uncle ____________
Hoa doesnt like durian. He uncle doesnt either.
1. We often go swimming in the summer, and they ____________
2. She can speak English very well. I _________________
3. Nam didnt come to the party last night, and Minh _______________
4. Hoa will buy some oranges and pineapples. I ________________
5. They dont want to go out tonight, and we ________________
6. The pineapples arent ripe, and the apples ________________
7. Nam is hungry and his friends __________________
8. Jane wont come. Peter ____________________
9. Hoa had a medical check up yesterday morning. We ____________
10. He cant swim and his brother ________________
Exercise 2 : Complete the sentence with So or Neither
Ex : - I like beef, and __________ my sister.
I like beef, and so does my sister.
- They dont play soccer. ______ we
They dont play soccer. Neither do we
1. I ate bread and eggs for breakfast. ___________ I
2. Hoa doesnt like pork , and ___________ her aunt.
3. Milk is good for your health. ____________ fruit juice
4. I didnt see her at the party last night .___________ we
5. These boys like playing soccer, and _________ those boys.