69. The performance (begin).at 7 oclock and (last) for 3
70. You (be).here before? - Yes, I (spend) my holidays here last
71. He (leave)for London 2 years ago and I (not see) him since.
72. You (be)to the laboratory this week?
73. Thousands of people (see) this exhibition by the end of the month.
74. By the time you (finish). cooking they (do) their
75. I dont think he (change)in the thirty years I (know) him.
76. Then about a year ago he (disappear).and I (never hear)
from him since.
90. He no sooner (reach) the door than he (come).back.
91. He (have) a bad fall while he (repair)his roof.
92. By the end of this month, I hope, I (write)200 pages of
my new novel.
93. It (take).a moment before Nick (realize) he (offer) a
cigarette by the stranger.
94. While he ( learn). to drive he (have) 25 accidents.
95. Its no using getting inpatient. The plane (not arrive) until the weather
96. I (think) about you a lot lately and I (come) to the conclusion
that I( not be) able to live without you.
97. I dont mind ( wait)Id rather (be).too early than too
98. Those students who (fail)the exam are going to take another one
held in August.
99. I am just going out to get an evening paper. But it (rain).Why
you (not wait) till the rain (stop)?
100. I (think) your fathers health (improve)so much since I
Cần giải chi tiết ạ.