VI. Rewrite the sentences in such a way they mean almost the same as those printed before them.
51. Vietnam is a country which exports rice.
- Vietnam is ______________________________ country.
52. The place is too dirty for us to put up our tents.
- The place is not ______________________________________________________________.
53. The villa is more expensive than the bungalow.
- The bungalow is not __________________________________________________________.
54. He said to me, Have you ever been to that spa resort? I said, Yes, I have.
- He _____________________________________________________________________had.
55. I am happy about your hard work.
- I am happy that __________________________________________________________.
56. The mechanic will repair my motorcycle.
- I _________________________________________________________________________.
57. She began working here in 2005.
- She has ____________________________________________________________________.
58. He has bought some tickets so as for his family members to watch the fireworks display.
- He has bought some tickets so that _______________________________________________.
59. France presented the Statue of Liberty to the United States in 1876.
- The Statue __________________________________________________________________.
60. Can I use the phone, Sir?
- Would _________________________________________________________________?