Ex1: Fill in each blank with the plural form of the nouns in brackets
1. London, Paris and Rome are __________ (city).
2. My little sister is afraid of __________ (mouse).
3. This room is for __________ (only).
4. The __________ (goose) chased the stranger down.
5. The cow was attacked by a pack of __________ (wolf) on the path.
6. The __________ (leaf) are falling from the tree.
7. My grandfather can't read without his pair of __________ (glass).
8. The __________ (watch) in this shop are expensive.
9. The road is too narrow for the __________ (lorry) to pass through.
10. The __________ (child) are playing in the garden.
Ex2: Fill in each blank with a suitable preposition
1. The chairman announced the results __________ 5.00 p.m.
2. The skiing competition took place __________ winter.
3. In have an appointment with the dentist __________ nine o'clock.
4. We have not seen Mel __________ three days.
5. She has not reported for work __________ three days.
6. They jog in the park __________ Sunday mornings.
7. George was born __________ 1957.
8. The pupils will get their report cards __________ Monday.
9. The baby usually sleeps _____ four o'clock _____ five o'clock.
10. They have been planning the farewell party __________ Tuesday.
Giúp mình với!!!