I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently.
21. A. plea(s)ure B. (s)ame C. be(s)t D. (s)und
22. A. n(a)ture B. ch(a)nge C. gr(a)vity D. b(a)sic
23. A. di(sc)ipline B. vi(s)ion C. (cy)linder D. mu(sc)le
24. A. pa(ti)ent B. cre(sc)ent C. an(ci)ent D. ma(ch)ine
25. A. (ch)orus B. (ch)erish C. (ch)aos D. s(ch)olarship
II. Choose the word that has the main stress placed differently from the others.
26. A. entertaining B. exciting C. exhaus ting D. example
27. A. improvement B. different C. develope D. enormous
28. A. talkative B. creative C. positive D. negative
29. A. encourage B. voluntary C. assistance D. resources
30. A. active B. quality C. quantity D. attractive