V. Fill in each blank with the correct conjunction: if, so, and, but, or.
1. Do more exercise you want to lose weight.
2. I have a lot of homework to do this evening, I don’t have time to watch the football
3. Eat more vegetables, you will feel healthier.
4. Take up a new hobby, you’ll have some new friends.
5. Eat more fish, you will be smarter.
6. He has toothache, he still eats a lot of sweets and cakes.
7. Try to talk less, you will have a sore throat.
8. Smoke less give it up.
9. Sunbathe less, you’ll get sunburnt.
10. If you spend less time on computer games television programmes, you will have
more time for outdoor activities.