Exercise 1: Mark the leter a, b, c or d to indicate the word whose main stress is placed
differently from the rest.
1.a. physics b. history c. chemistry d. biology
2. a. important b. beautiful c. difficult d. excellent
3. a. activity b. correct c. camera d. banana
4. a. chicken b. museum c. hungry d. favourite
5. a. convenience b. crowded c. dislike d. exciting
Exercise 2: Find the odd a, b, c or d.
6. a. left b. rights c. right d. straight
7. a. temple b. palace c. catheral d. beauty
8. a. larger b. fast c. noisy d. modern
9. a. expensive b. convenience c. peaceful d. cheap
10. a. offices b. beaches c. weather d. buildings
Exercise 3. Choose the best option a, b, c or d to complete the sentence.
11. My father works ______ a factory.
a. on b. in c. with d. by
12. Which shirt is ______, this one or that one?
a. cheap b. the cheapest c. cheaper d. more cheap
13. There are 25 boys in my class. Son is ______.
a. the youngest b. younger c. young d. the most young
14. I live ______ 26 Tran Hung Dao Street.
a. in b. on c. at d. from
15. Lan is ______ at English than my sister.
a. good b. better c. best d. the best
16. I usually go swimming in the afternoon after school. I think swimming is ______ than other
a. exciting b. more exciting c. excited d. the most exciting
17. My new house is ______ than the old one.
a. more convenient b. convenient c. the convenient d. most convenient
18. I live ______ Da Nang city. I love it very much.
a. at b. in c. on d. near
19. My father always makes all the members in my family laugh. He is ______ than my mother.
a. funnier b. fun c. the funny d. funny
20. These cases are ______ than mine. I couldn't help you.
a. heavy b. heavily c. heavier d. more heavy
Mik cần gấp !! Đúng và nhanh ạ