6. We should use them_________ and try to find out alternative sources of power. (economy)
7. Solar energy is____________, plentiful and clean. (renew)
8. I think that solar energy can be an___________ source of energy in the near future. (alter)
9. We should reduce the use of___________ at home. (electrical)
10. It’s a clean source of energy. Sailboats couldn’t move without this________. (powerful)
11. Waves will be used as an____________ friendly source of energy. (environment)
12. Limit car trips by relying on biking, walking, public____________. (transport)
13. Solar power can be used to____________ or cool our houses. (hot)
14. Energy is used to____________ a lot of electrical things. (product)
15. There will be a____________ of energy in the near future. (short)
16. I don’t think so. The solar panels are becoming__________ and easy to install. (cheap)
17. Scientists are looking for clean and ____________ sources of energy. (effect)
18. I know it is also clean and safe to the environment. But does it cost a lot of money to install the________ panels on the roofs? (sun)
19. More renewable energy sources will be used to solve the problem of_________. (pollute)
E. VERB FORM
I. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense forms to complete the sentences.
1. I (study) at 8.00 tomorrow.
2. You (wait) for her when her plane arrives tonight?
3. Don’t phone me between 7 and 8. We (have) dinner then.
4. What clothes do you think she (wear) when she arrives?
5. I (send) in my application tomorrow.
6. Linda (arrive) in Ha Noi around March.
7. Next week at this time, you (lie) on the beach.
8. My uncle can’t come to your party tomorrow night because he (work) at night.
9. You (meet) your former teachers at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning, won’t you?
10. At this time tomorrow evening, I (play) computer games in my bedroom.
II. Complete the sentence with the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. When you come tonight, our group (practice) for our class presentation.
2. I (not/study) this evening. Do you want to go out?
3. What (do) this afternoon at 3PM?
4. We (write) essays all semester for English 2. It is going to be a lot of work.
5. My brothers and I (not/camp) this weekend. We will be too busy studying for exams.
6. Tomorrow, I (sit) in the same seat that I am sitting in now.
8. Please don't call me after 11PM. I ____________(sleep)
9. I (not/travel) with my brother through Europe because I don't have enough money.
10. I (take) English 2 next semester.
11. At this time tomorrow, what (you/do)?