IV. Choose the best answer by circling A, B, C or D to complete the sentences (10pts)
1. My sons are ____________of seeing the dentist.
A. afraid B. interested C. worried D. keen
2. Don’t buy plenty of ____________foods because they’re not ____________for you.
A. fatty/ good B. fatter/ better C. fat/ good D. fatty/ well
3. In Today’s newspaper there ____________a lot of news about Mr Park Hang Seo.
A. have B. has C. is D. are
4. Now To Quyen is used ____________up late to study lessons.
A. to study B. studying C. for studying D. to studying
5. No one can do it well and ____________.
A. so can she B. neither can she C. she can’t, too D. she can, either
6. The doctor advised me ____________.
A. smoke B. not smoking C. not to smoke D. not to smoking
7. We fancy ____________in summer.
A. swim B. swimming C. swam D. to swim
8. The spinach is very good for you, but you must wash it ____________.
A. care B. careful C. carelessly D. carefully
9. “Would you like some corn?” - “___________”
A. Yes, I would B.All right C. No, thanks. I am full D. Ok, I don’t like corn
10. The boss wants his_____________to type some letters.
A. secretary B. novelist C. journalist D. musician