Fill in the blank with an appropriate preposition or adverb to form a phrasal verb.
1. They/ get/ bus/ walk/craft village/ 20 minutes ago.
2. The museum/ temporarily/ close/ reconstruction.
3. Bat Trang Ceramic Village/ facing / lack / artisans.
4. He /ask/ her / go / vacation / his family/ but/ she /turn/ him .
5. She be/ use/ deal/ all kinds/ people / job.
6. Tomorrow’s/ match /called/because/ icy weather/.
7. I/ look/ the reunion / my family / Vietnam/ now.
8. These traditional stories/ passed /parents/ child / many generations.
Mn giúp mk nhé! Mk cảm ơn