Hãy luôn nhớ cảm ơn và vote 5*
nếu câu trả lời hữu ích nhé!
1. I didn't mean _____anything but these apples looked so nice that I wouldn't resist trying one.
A. to eat B. eating C. eat D. having eating
2. Not_____, the process of choosing names varies widely from culture to culture.
A. obviously B. surprisingly C. particularly D. normally
3. An object is said _____if its temperature is much higher than that of our bodies.
A. to be hot B. as being hot C. hot D. as hot
4. He found_____to answer all the questions within the time given.
A. that impossible B. it impossible C. it impossibly D. that impossibly
5. After_____for the job, you will be required to take a language test.
A. being interviewed B. interviewed C. interviewing D. having interviewed
6. _____the can, my hand was cut.
A. while trying to open B. having tried to open
C. trying to open D. As I was trying to open
7. _____, he couldn't finish that test in 60 minutes.
A. As the boy was intelligent B. As intelligent the boy was
C. Intelligent as the boy was D. Intelligent as was the boy
8. I'm feeling sick. I____so much chocolate last night.
A. needn't to eat B. did not eat C. mustn't eat D. shouldn't have eaten
9. _____more susceptible to certain diseases than adults are.
A. Children B. Children who are C. Children are D. Children being
10. The city _____at one time prosperous, for it enjoyed a high level of civilization.
A. must have been B. can have been C. there have been D. was
11. He is only sixteen, and_____he is not eligible to drive a car.
A. nevertheless B. but C., therefore, D. however
12. This machine is_____easy to install and cheap to operate.
A. compare B. comparative C. comparison D. comparatively
13. The party has raised a number of_____to the reforms in the tax system.
A. problems B. objections C. difficults D. complaints
Hãy giúp mọi người biết câu trả lời này thế nào?