Hãy luôn nhớ cảm ơn và vote 5*
nếu câu trả lời hữu ích nhé!
Rewrite each sentence, paying attention to the SUBJECT, OBJECT and ADVERBIAL
1. It was on the train to Hanoi two weeks ago that I met Mr. Smith.
2. It was the same boy that I met yesterday.
3. It was his appearance that frightened the children.
4. It was at this tower that we met each other.
5. It was my neighbors that made a lot of noise.
6. It is reading books that keep me occupied.
7. It was the secretary that sent Jack the photo last week.
8. It was at this shop that she bought him a computer.
9. It is John who I have been waiting for.
10. It was the present that Mary sent me by post.
Write cleft sentences in the passive
1. It was this contract that was signed by Mr. Brown last Saturday.
2. It was the report about unemployment that was written by Susan a few days ago.
3. It was a cell phone that was bought for him by his mother for his birthday.
Hãy giúp mọi người biết câu trả lời này thế nào?