I. Pick out the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from those of the other words.
1. A. latter B. label C. ladder D. latitude
2. A. pour B. roar C. flour D. soar
3. A. chase B. purchase C. bookcase D. suitcase
4. A. thread B. feather C. bread D. bead
5. A. prepare B. preface C. preparation D. prejudice
II. Choose the word whose stress pattern is differently from those of the other words.
1. A. amphibian B. champagne C. cathedral D. creature
2. A. accommodation B. antibiotic C. counterclockwise D. deforestation
3. A. consciousness B. ecotourism C. biosphere D. confirm
4. A. architectural B. cosmopolitan C. appreciative D. archeologist
5. A. consolidate B. context C. conference D. confidence