II. Rewrite the sentences, using conditional sentences:
1. She didn't take my advice, so she got into trouble.
- If she had
2. If you are ill, I will send for a doctor.
- Should you
3. Because you don't put the flowers into the water, it isn't fresh.
4. She didn't eat less, that's why she got fat.
5. Leave the gate open, we will be able to get in.
6. Don't get up too late, you will miss your flight.
7. Peter doesn't have a lot of money, so his girl friend says goodbye to him.
8. Linda didn't followed her mother's advice, so she gets into trouble now.
9. Be careful, or you will be fallen into that hole.
10. don't be shy, or you will not be confident in the public.
11. Because Jane didn't do her homework, she was punished by her teacher.
12. The children are making noise, so the man next door gets angry with them.