Hãy luôn nhớ cảm ơn và vote 5*
nếu câu trả lời hữu ích nhé!
6. B (economic growth: Tăng trưởng kinh tế)
7. C (migrant: chỉ người di cư với mục đích tìm công việc)
8. B (population: dân số)
9. C (câu điều kiện loại 3)
10. C (câu điều kiện loại 2)
1. B (were => had been)
2. D (will be => is)
3. A (will make => make/ have to make)
4. A (could had => could have)
5. B (has => had)
2. can/will understand
3. wouldn't have been
5. would understand
6. had said
7. would see
1. The topic which the passage is mainly concerned with is the current American family
2. The writer implies that there has always been a wide variety of family arrangements in America.
3. A one-person household is generally constituted by single people, usually women over sixty-five years of age.
4. The married couples whose children have grown or who have no children represent about 33,3 percent.
5. C (current: hiện tại = now)
Hãy giúp mọi người biết câu trả lời này thế nào?