Hãy luôn nhớ cảm ơn và vote 5*
nếu câu trả lời hữu ích nhé!
I. Choose the best answer to complete each sentence. (10 points)
1. All the sentences below use “the”, which one is correct?
A. Can you pass the sugar please? B. The crime is a problem in many big cities. C. The apples are good for you. D. I love the skiing.
2. Our friends have lived in Ho Chi Minh city __________ 2002
A. for B. since C. in D. about
3. He prefers soccer ___________ tennis
A. from B. than C. to D. or
4. If they worked more carefully, they ___________ so many mistakes.
A. won’t make B. don’t make C. wouldn’t make D. didn’t make
5. He __________ to his friend’s party when his parents asked him to go home.
A. goes B. was going C. went D. has gone
6. There’s a strange man behind us. I think_______.
A. we are followed B. we are being followed C. we are being following D. we are following
7. Which of the following is the strongest advice?
A. You should get a hair-cut. B. If I were you I’d get a hair-cut. C. You ought to get a hair-cut. D. You really must get a hair-cut.
8. ________ you mind if I use your dictionary?
A. Will B. Do C. Can D. Did
9. Mr.Vo Van Kiet, ______ was our former Prime Minister, was born in Vinh Long.
A. that B. whose C. who D. whom
10. All that rubbish will have to be _____ at once.
A. get rid of B. got rid of C. got rid D. getting rid of
Xin hay nhất nha ( nếu đc)
Hãy giúp mọi người biết câu trả lời này thế nào?