Hãy luôn nhớ cảm ơn và vote 5*
nếu câu trả lời hữu ích nhé!
Exercise 1: Read the passage about the Temple of Literature, and then answer the questions.
1. The second courtyard has Khue Van Pavilion.
2. The Khue Van Pavilion symbol is used on street signs of Ha Noi.
3. We can find stone tablets above tortoise backs with the names of doctors in the third courtyard.
4. The fourth courtyard is dedicated for Confucius and his 72 honored students, as well as Chu Van An - one of the most famous teachers at the Imperial Academy.
5. The Thai Hoc House is in the last courtyard.
6. The Thai Hoc House was used as the Imperial Academy.
7. The Thai Hoc House holds a small collection of old-time costumes for students and scholars nowadays.
Hãy giúp mọi người biết câu trả lời này thế nào?