Hãy luôn nhớ cảm ơn và vote 5*
nếu câu trả lời hữu ích nhé!
3. This is the first time I have eaten this kind of food.
4. Plans have been drawn for an extention to the house by the architect.
5. The journalist wanted to know how many survivors there were.
6. The meat was so rotten that it had to be thrown away.
7. If you don't have a visa, you can't visit the USA.
8. Peter asked if Janet could borrow her typewriter.
9. She has worked as a secretary for five years.
10. My French friend isn't used to driving on the left.
11. If we had had enough money, we would have gone on holiday.
12. The sea was too rough for the children to go swimming.
13. Travelling by air always makes me nervous.
14. The car was too expensive for him to buy.
15. He suggested putting my luggage under the seat.
16. In spite of having a good salary, he was unhappy in his job.
17. I wish I hadn't missed your birthday party.
18. The streets haven't been cleaned this week.
19. Apples are not usually as expensive as oranges.
20. No other pupil is more industrious than Tom.
21. I wish I had got time to listen to you.
22. John has just been released by the police.
23. It took us 5 hours to get to London.
24. I wish I had taken my doctor's advice.
Hãy giúp mọi người biết câu trả lời này thế nào?