Hãy luôn nhớ cảm ơn và vote 5*
nếu câu trả lời hữu ích nhé!
83. They have cancelled the conference tomorrow.
84. A small party is held at the house of Collin to celebrate the graduation.
85. They have closed the only cinema in the town for 2 years.
86. I spend two hours driving from my school to the city centre.
87. This book belongs to Van, not me.
88. The storm broke the wooden legs of the table in the garden.
89. The portrait painted by Rembrandt is displayed at the exhibition.
90. A lot of damage was caused by the storm last week.
91. The cars bought by Alice and Sam are both very expensive.
92. The coffee shop owned by Bill and Tom is going under because they can't stand working together.
Hãy giúp mọi người biết câu trả lời này thế nào?