Hãy luôn nhớ cảm ơn và vote 5*
nếu câu trả lời hữu ích nhé!
1. A. school
2. A. serious
3. A. order
4. A. coop
Section II. Choose the word that has different stress from others.(1pt)
1. A. complete
2. A. mixture
3. A. Exit
4. A. museum
PART B: VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR.(10pts)
Section I: Choose the best answer from A,B,C or D to fill in the gaps.(2pts)
1. She is staying...
.her uncle and aunt's house.
A. at B. in C., with D. on
2. Their trip to Da Lat
(A. was B. were C. are D. is
3. There is..
..meat in the box.
A. any B. a few C) a little D. many
4. Don't forget .
A. brush B. to brush C. brushing D. not to brush
5 You ..........
A. had better B. should C. mustn't D. A and B
6. He doesn't like candy. I.. .
A. don't too B. don't, either C. don't neither D. do so
7. I divided the sweets....
A. during B. between C. into D. among
8. He was only ten, but he ate..
A. as much as B. more that C, much than D. as much than
Section II: Supply the correct tense for the verbs in brackets.(2pts)
1. My mother often (go)...gae .to the market every morning but she ( not
go).dassn.t.Q..there this morning.
2. When (you/ have)..
3. Why ( you/ not take) do. .to.t.part in the picnic last Sunday?
4. Where (your teacher/ be)..S.. us.Ra.chor..
- He (explain).
5. I (pick)..
6. We can't go out now because it (rain)..S.itain.mnq...
Section III: Give the correct form of the words in brackets.(2pts)
1. The noise in the city kept Hoa.. .at night. (Wake)
2. In.. ..to that, my bike tires was flat. (Add)
3. Mr. Tan has a very...
4. Then, Thanh.
5. Sugar is not an..nhonthy.food because we need it to live. (Health)
6. Catching the common cold is...
7. Don't worry! Your cold will last for a few days and then.. . (Appear)
.. .your teeth before going to bed.
..stay at home when you are sick.
.his father did.
.the last medical check-up?
.a new lesson in that class.
..you up at your hotel in half an hour.
....a pan and stir-fried the beef. (Hot)
.for every body. (Please)
8. I have. ...
..time to play than my friend. (Little)
Section IV; Finish each of the followving sentences in such a way that it is ns simila
possible in meaning to the sentence printed before it.(2pts)
1 Listening to music is more interesting than watching TV.
->I prefer..lis.fnin..masi.. .aiol..
2. It isn't important for you to finish the work today.
=> You don't.ALsd.o.4A.ah.ton.nd.ag.
3. How much is this dictionary?
-> What .IS.kis..dic.liana.c4.Lasia..
4. How heavy is the chicken?
5. Mr. Trung and Mrs. Trung type quickly.
-> Mr. Trung and Mrs. Trung...
6. I got to work in half an hour yesterday.
=> It took .......p.
7. My mother doesn't like coffee and tea.
=> My mother likes neither.
8. You shouldn't eat too much candy.
=> You'd.. ..
V: There is a mistake in each of these sentences. Underline the mistake and thenect it. (2pts)corrSection
1. The dirt on vegetables can cause you sick.
2. Scientists say that the life started in the ocean.
3. He gave up to smoke 2 years ago.
4. He is a fast runner. He runs fastly.
5. Can I lend your pencil? I'm sorry. I'm using it.
6. You should keep silently when they are working.
7. How many times in a day do you brush your teeth ?
8. Long is worried because he has see the dentist.
PART C: READING.( 4pts)
Section I: Read the following story and write true (T) or false (F). (1.5pts)
When Dave was young, he played a lot of games, and he was thin and strong, but when he
was forty-five, he began to get fat and slow. He was not able to breathe as well as before, and
when he walked rather fast, his heart beat painfully.
He did not do anything about this for a long time, but finally he became anxious and went to
see a doctor, and the doctor sent him to a hospital. Another young doctor examined him there
and said, "I don't want to mislead you, Mr. Dave. You are very ill, and I believe that you are
unlikely to live much longer. Would you like me to arrange for anybody to come and see you
before you die?
Hãy giúp mọi người biết câu trả lời này thế nào?